Our Patient Participation Group [PPG]
The overall aim of our group is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
Our group key roles are:
1. Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
2. To bring a sense of partnership between Practice and patients.
3. Provide an avenue for patients input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed.
4. Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
5. Support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy.
6. Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice evaluate its services.
All registered patients are welcome to join the PPG. Our group will meet regularly every 2 months
Please see our website or ask at Reception for more details.